Enabling Developer Mode Options on Android Phone or Tablet
This is two step process , first step is to Enabling Developer Mode Options on Android Phone or Tablet and second is to Switch On the USB Debugging of the device. Let’s see how to do both of the activities in the below tutorial.
Step 1: Enable Developer Options
1) Tap on the Main Menu icon.
2) Go to the Settings.
3) Scroll down to ‘About phone‘ and tap on it.
4) Scroll down to the bottom again, where you see ‘Build number’ (Your build number may vary). Tap On Build number Seven (7) times. After the third tap, you’ll see a playful dialog that says you’re four taps away from being a developer. Keep on tapping, and *poof*, you’ve got the developer settings options.
5) You can notice the Developer Options on your screen now.
Step 2: Switch On USB Debugging
1) Go to the Developer Options.
2) Tick the USB Debugging check box.
3) It may display the Pop Up message, if Yes simply click OK.
3) And it’s done, you can see the USB Debugging is ON now.