Download Selenium WebDriver Java client
Selenium WebDriver supports many languages and each language has its own client driver. Here we are configuring selenium 2 with java so we need ‘webdriver Java client driver‘.
1) Click here to go on WebDriver Java client driver download page for WebDriver download file. On that page click on ‘Download‘ link of java client driver as shown in the below image.
Note: On 1st Sep’15, the latest version of Selenium is 2.47.1
2) Save the .zip file to your disk.
3) Once you have downloaded the archive you will need to Extract the zip file, which will create the unzipped Selenium Java folder.
4) You may want to Extract the archive to the folder where you are maintaining the test ware for your project. I like to extract it at the same location and then move it as per my needs.
5) Once the extraction process is complete, Open the Selenium folder.
6) There will be ‘libs‘ folder, 2 jar files and change log in unzipped folder as shown in bellow figure. We will use all these files for configuring WebDriver in Eclipse.