Write for Us And Get Paid
DO YOU THINK YOU CAN WRITE ! WHY NOT JOIN US
If you are passionate/creative/smart/knowledgeable, ToolsQA is the only best opportunity you are looking for in your life. Your articles/blogs could be seen by millions of people. We want articles on Software Testing, Testing Tools, Automation Testing tools or anything related to testing. Take your pick.
The only thing we require is that you’re passionate, creative, and respectful of the other writers. It takes zero effort to join our Prestige Guest Author list.
ToolsQA welcome and want new contributions from our growing community to our growing community. Here’s what you need to know:
- Blog length: No minimums but it would be great if reader gets enough content to spend few minutes to read.
- Unique Content: Every post has to be unique and original to ToolsQA. We can accept your own posts that have already been published or submitted online on your personal blog but any promotion of your own blog will not be permitted from our site.
- Get Paid & Famous: You can get paid from 10 to 50USD/article. We also do compensate you indirectly. We can include a small bio of you as an Author including a Profile pic, Name, Small bio of not more than 3 lines and links to your LinkedIn & Facebook profiles.
- Get Famous: ToolsQA gives you a platform to get famous, thousands of viewers visit your post and start following you & sending you requests on professional networks.
- Be with Us: If your post do well and you become a regular contributor, you can earn a spot with our Team of Professionals.
- Spread the Buzz: Once you get on ToolsQA, start sharing your post with your friends, via FB, LinkedIn, Mail and other social media.
- We want you: As ToolsQA consists of just a few people and we are always busy with our users and there is a possibility that we do not get the opportunity to respond you. But we want you more than anything and we assure you, however, that we carefully read every single submission that we receive and we try to get back to you ASAP
- Content Quality: There can be chances when we want you to improve the content by giving some more suggestions or asked you to edit something and we expect you to agree on any form of editing done by us.
- What you should include: As ToolsQA viewers are majorly at the start of their career, we want you to use plain English, avoid strong vocabulary, avoid strong technology words and make good use of images & screen shots.
WHY WRITE FOR US?
Once your piece has been accepted for publication, we’ll do our part to make sure it reaches as many people as possible. Our websites get millions of hits every month and we share most posts on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Twitter as we have better networks and we are connected with much wider audience. You must have seen people create their own blogging site, work day and night to make it reachable to wider audience. They start will passion and end up with discouragement, as most of them get demotivate with fewer hits and soon leave their passion. True words are it is not impossible to get noticed but it is very hard to get noticed.
Our team of professional editors will edit your piece and give it a title to help it get seen by the largest audience possible. They’ll also choose high-quality photos to make your work look great! You can contribute posts as often as you like. Which means: no deadlines, except the ones you create for yourself!
Please email us the following if you’re ready to submit your post:
- Your full post with a working title in Word Document. Please do not send this within the body of an email.
- Any relevant images for your post (pasted within a doc)
- Your brief bio with links to your Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter & LinkedIn pages
- A headshot or photo of you to use for your bio
- All of the above can be sent to email@example.com
Once your piece has been accepted for publication after going through the duplicate content check and series of checks, we will gift you 10USD to 50USD per article as per the length of the content. The payment will be made through PayPal for the participants out of India. And for people in India, payment can be made by Paypal or Account Transfer as per the choice.
WHAT TO WRITE
ToolsQA focuses on testing, so any learning and informational article related to Testing and the testing tools will be accepted. Please avoid the topics which are already available on ToolsQA.com. For any suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact us at Lakshay@toolsqa.com. Share your profile and experience, we can also suggest you some topics.
Join the Prestige Guest Author List